This blog post features the lipsticks that I tend to grab for recently. When I pick a lipstick I usually go for color (first), hydration (second) and finish (third).
For the Summer, there's nothing better than a peachy pink lipstick to complement the sunshine with, yet from time to time I also reach for products that have a longer-lasting power (Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer) or something quick as I'm heading out the door (Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish). A hydrating formula may come in handy on those days when my lips tend to be flaky and dry (YSL Rouge Volupte) and a sheer but buildable bright lip screams 'young and bold' (MAC Pink Pearl Pop).
1. Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick (01 Red Sunrise)
2. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer (Stellar)
3. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (30) - MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!
4. Topshop Lipstick (Macaroon)
5. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick (Pink Pearl Pop)
6. Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick (639 Riviera)
7. NARS Lipstick (Niagara)
So those are my most worn lipsticks! Let me know if you like the 'Most Worn/Most Used' series so I can continue to do more of these in the future!